Летние/зимние школы от вузов-партнеров НИУ ВШЭ
Краткосрочные программы мобильности сроком до 3 месяцев; администрируются напрямую организаторами. Участники, как правило, самостоятельно оплачивают транспортные расходы, проживание, питание и регистрационный взнос. Некоторые школы предлагают скидку для студентов НИУ ВШЭ.
- International Summer School at Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU), Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU)
- Vienna Summer School for Assistive Technology, University of Applied Sciences
- Summer School KU Leuven: Europe Inside-Out, Catholic University of Leuven
- Solvay Summer School ,The Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Shanghai summer programme , ESAI, ESSCA's Graduate School of Management associate School in Shanghai
- International Summer School, Zagreb School of Economics and Management
Description: aimed at students who study Economics and Finance, Business and Management
Reduced fees for HSE students are offered
- Summer negotiations , Zagreb School of Economics and Management
Description: aimed at students who are interested in learning and practicing business negotiation strategies
Reduced fees for HSE students are offered
- International Summer University, University of Tartu
The courses are offered in several areas: Social Sciences, Political Science, International Relations, Business and Management, IT, Pedagogy, Humanities, Arts, Law.
- Helsinki Summer School, University of Helsinki
Exchange students who are accepted for autumn term 2017 will receive a significant discount from the Helsinki Summer School course fee (the fee is only 15€/ECTS for exchange students). Early bird fees are valid until February 28, 2017.
- UPEC Summer School, Université Paris-Est Créteil (UPEC)
A 15% discount is offered to HSE students.
- ESSEC Summer School in European Negotiation, ESSEC Business School
Description: a European Negotiation Summer Program for Master and PhD students from various backgrounds who are interested in EU negotiation and decision-making system in different policy areas.
The program is held in Paris from 3 to 13 July 2017 and includes a study visit to the EU institutions in Brussels
The application deadline is on April 31, 2017.
To get more information regarding the summer school program contact the organizers directly
- Summer Academy on Intercultural Experience, Karlshochschule International University
- Cologne Summer School on International Perspectives in Teacher Education, University of Cologne
Description: for students interested in International Comparative Educational Research and Pedagogy, Ethnographic Educational Research, Intercultural Pedagogy, and Interdisciplinary Empirical Teacher and Teaching Research.
- , Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Registration deadline: 30.04.2017.
25% discount for HSE students is provided.
- Corvinus Summer School, Corvinus University of Budapest
Description: The program includes four optional courses: Global Economy and International Trade; Economics of Post-Communist Countries; International Development, Project Analysis; Case Studies in Finance.
Registration deadline: 30.04.2017. The early bird registration deadline: 31.03.2017.
- Summer Program on Europe: Europe in the XXI Century, LUISS Guido Carli University and Paris-Dauphine
Description: for students who have completed at least 2 years of study and who would like to get a comprehensive understanding of the EU functioning
- LUISS Summer University, LUISS Guido Carli University
- Summer School in Italian Language and Culture, Ca'Foscari University of Venice
The application deadline is on the 14th of May.
- Maastricht Summer School, Maastricht University,
Description: for students who study Political Science, Economics & Finance, Business & Management, Law, Social Sciences, and Humanities
- Radboud Summer School , Radboud University
- Tilburg University Summer School , Tilburg University
- Babes-Bolyai University International Summer Schools, Babes-Bolyai University
- Global Summer Programme 2017, Singapore Management University (SMU)
- SeoulTech International Summer School, Seoul National University
Description: suitable for students who study Asian Studies, Business and Management, Economics and Finance, Psychology, Computer Science
SNU ISI offers tuition waivers for HSE students
Contact person: Denis Shcherbakov
- Summer School of Economics and Business, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid