1. Decide to participate in a long-term international academic mobility in the framework of university wide bilateral agreements
3. Choose an appropriate academic program at a HSE partner university in Program Catalogue
4. Discuss your plans with your academic advisor and get the individual study plan approved by the department
5. Prepare all necessary documents relying on the requirements of the chosen HSE partner university
6. Complete an online application when the HSE Call for Applications is open and before the deadline
Proceed to fill an online application, you can follow the link "APPLY FOR AN EXCHANGE PROGRAM" at the website Study Abroad. More in the subsection The Application.
7. Wait for the official results of the Call for Applications
8. Receive the results in the email account you used for an online application